Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 20: Prague, Czech Republic; 布拉格, 捷克.

I haven't meet any friends I knew before the trip for 20 days now. It's good to meet my family friend, Benny and Fion at Prague. Thank you for providing me a place to stay and take me to eat great authentic food! And of course, don't forget the beer. Czech has one of the best beer in the world!
已經 20 天沒有根背包客以外的朋友碰面了. 今天/昨晚終於可以見到我的朋友 Benny 和 Fion. 感謝你們願意讓我借住你們家也帶我去吃布拉格最道地的美食! 當然, 不要忘記啤酒, 捷克的啤酒是世界馳名!

It was raining in the morning, but the weather became better when I went out on a solo walking tour.
今天早上布拉格下雨.  但是下午的時候天氣就好多了.

This is our breakfast. It's a feast!
早餐就吃大餐!

After breakfast, I tried the best wheat beer in the world! (It won World's best beer in an international tasting competition).
早餐之後, 我試了全世界最好喝的小麥啤酒 (他在一個國際品酒大賽贏得的頭銜).


Dancing House.

Vltava river.
伏塔瓦河.

National Theatre.

View of Charles Bridge and Prague Castle.
查爾斯大橋和布拉格城堡.

The entrance of Charles Bridge.
查爾斯大橋入口.

Heading to the Prague Castle.
需要走過查爾斯大橋才能到布拉格城堡.




Entering the Prague Castle.


St. Vitus Cathedral.
勝維特大教堂.

Inside view of the St. Vitus Cathedral.


All of the cathedrals are stunning.
不管到那裡, 所有的大教堂看起來都很壯觀.


St. George Basilica.


The overview of Prague with the wall of the castle. You will see why I uploaded this picture.
從城堡看布拉個市區. 等一下看之後的照片就知道為什麼我會加這張照片了.


Bonus picture of the day. Also picture of the day! This should be on the GQ magazine.
我竟然爬上城牆就為了拍這張照! 這張應該可以上 GQ 的封面吧?

I think the girl who took this picture is either from UK or Australia. Cheers for taking great pictures!
幫我拍這張照片的女生應該是來自澳洲或英國. 我先幫她還有她朋友拍照 (我的右邊). 之後請他幫我拍.


Rear view of the St. Vitus Cathedral.
勝維特大教堂背面. 


The Eiffel tower of Prague - Petrin Hill.
布拉格的巴黎鐵塔.

While walking down the castle, I saw people lining up for something good.
從布拉格城堡下山時發現了一間店排滿了人.

They are waiting for a traditional pastries.
他們在等一種傳統點心.

Trdelink! The description is on the top.
一種傳統麵包.

It just keeps on rolling until it's done baking.
這是一個烤箱, 麵包一直在滾輪上轉, 直到烤酥為止.

It was still hot when I got it! It's crispy.

Hot wine. Perfect drink for the cold weather.
這種天氣配杯當地的熱酒最適合了.



Spotted: Ferrari FF

Never seen this model before.
從來沒看過這款法拉利, 也許我太土了.

After visiting the Prague Castle, I decided to walk through the Old Town Square.
看完布拉格城堡之後, 剛好順路就走到舊城來看看.

Old Town Square

Astronomical Clock.

It is packed with people since it's almost 4:00pm. It will have a little performance every hour.



Church of Our Lady before Tyn. 

This is one of the oldest building before the communists took over Czech. I heard this from a free walking tour (I was standing next to the tour).
這棟建築物是共產主義 (蘇聯)來之前蓋的, 所以還是很漂亮

Prasna Brana (Powder Tower).
火藥塔.

Sunset at Prague. Sunsets at 4:30 here.
布拉格現在下午 4:30 落日.





Another shot of the dancing house.


After a day tour by myself, Benny and Fion took me to a Beer Museum! If you have high tolerance, you get to try 30 different kinds of beer!
走完今天的行程之後, Benny 和 Fion 帶我去啤酒博物館! 如果你酒量夠好, 你可以品嘗三十種不同的啤酒!

This place is packed with people!

Look at the beer train.

I tried 5 kinds of beer today. This is what I got: Velen, Opat Strawberry, Klaster, Uneticke, and Merlin (Left to right).
今天品嘗了五種啤酒.

Velen: Golden amber English style beer with medium size creamy head. (This one was really smooth)
Opat Strawberry: It smells like Strawberry but it doesn't taste like it.
Klaster: Golden color with medium white head. Larger.
Uneticke: Another Larger, straw yellow in color.
Merlin: Dark color Larger (It was really bitter, not my top choice)

Got some of the descriptions from the menu.

After beer tasting, we head to another place to eat Japanese BBQ
品完啤酒之後, 轉換陣地到日式燒烤!



Today was a great day. Thank you Benny and Fion for everything! Prague was a great experience. I am in love with Prague now!

Also, thank you CJ uncle for the advise! You were right that I should visit Vienna first. I would be really disappointed in Vienna if I visit Prague first!

No comments:

Post a Comment