Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 27: Zurich Day Trip; 蘇黎世一日遊.

Since I scheduled a night train to Berlin at 8pm, I got to walk around Zurich. Zurich is a small city with not many attractions so I was able to walk through major points in a few hours.
今天有一整天在蘇黎世因為我的火車晚上八點出發. 蘇黎世是一個很小的都市. 這個城市景點沒有特別多所以可以用一個下午逛完.

Meet Henri, my roommate. He is from Germany and he was here for a job interview. We had great discussions. He is a funny guy and he taught me a few things.
我的室友, Henri. 他來自德國, 他來蘇黎世一天因為他有面試. 我們聊了很多, 他也不吝嗇的跟我分享把妹技巧. 也許之後幾站可以試試看!

He gave me a big bag of tomatoes before he left Zurich. He told me I will need more Vitamin C since he is going home already. Thanks Henri! I hope you can get the job and wish you the best!
他離開青旅之前給了我一大袋的小番茄. 他跟我說: 我比他更需要維他命 C 因為他要回家了, 要水果隨時都有. 我不太會吃小番茄但是我還是收下了. 謝拉 Henri! 這包番茄快被我吃完了. 希望你能找到一份好的工作!

Old town.
舊城.

The inside view of the old town. There are a lot of small shops and restaurants.
舊城街景. 舊城就很多有趣的小商店和餐廳.

Church of our Lady.




Great Church.


It rained a little bit in the morning but the weather was good in the afternoon.
今天早上有下點雨, 但是下午天氣好多了!

Spotted. Lambo.


Credit Suisse.
瑞士信貸.

整個蘇黎世到處都有他們的蹤跡.

This is where I got my lunch.
今天午餐就在這間餐廳!

招牌還有個迷你砲.


This is a must try in Zurich: Kalbsgeschnetzeltes nach Zurcher Art (Panfried sliced veal and mushrooms in delicious creamy white-wine sauce, served with hash brown).
這是來蘇黎世一定要試的菜. 小牛肉+蘑菇加上白酒醬汁. 還有煎馬鈴薯.

This is the sauce.
這是小牛肉, 蘑菇醬.

After lunch, I am trying the famous chocolate place that my Swiss friend (I met her in Madrid) recommended me. She said this place has good quality chocolate.
午餐之後, 我跑去一間很有名的巧克力店. 這間店是我在馬德里認識的背包介紹的 (她是瑞士人). 她說這間店的巧克力品質很好.



So, I got a few pieces to try. Didn't take a picture of all the chocolates.
所以就買了幾粒試試看. 沒有拍全部的巧克力.

This one is Whisky flavor.
這一個是威士忌口味.

The chocolate is good, but whisky is not my favorite. Maybe a beer-flavor chocolate will be better?!
巧克力是很好吃, 但是威士忌不是我的最愛. 也許啤酒口味比較好吃?!

I forgot what this was. Powdered chocolate.
我忘了這是什麼口味. 裹粉的巧克力.

This one has nut in it.
這裡面有果類.

Enjoying my day with good chocolate and street view.
坐在大街上享受我的巧克力和美麗的街景.

I finished the tour early so I sat at the train station to wait for my train. This is the quick view of the Zurich Main Station.
今天的行程蠻早就結束了. 所以只好在車站等火車了. 這是蘇黎世的總站.

Dinner - Fish and Chips.
今天的晚餐就在車站解決 - 炸魚和薯條.

After a few hours, my train is finally here.
幾個小時之後, 火車終於到了!

Heading to Berlin now! I will be sleeping in a 6 bed room.
準備去柏林囉! 今晚睡六人房.

No comments:

Post a Comment