Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 39: Paris, France; 巴黎, 法國.

As usual, I joined the walking tour on my first day in Paris. It's not raining today but it's cloudy and cold.
今天是我在巴黎的第一天. 還是老樣子, 先參加了 walking tour. 今天沒有下雨但是蠻冷的.

This is our meeting point - Place St. Michel.
這是會合的地方. St. Michel 瀑布廣場.

Got a salmon sandwich before the tour. The tour is around 3 hours so better have something beforehand!
今天的 walking tour 大約三個小時, 先買個鮭魚三明治吃要不然等一下沒有力氣走路.

I guess Paris is really a romantic city. There's people dancing at Place St. Michel.
我猜巴黎真的是一個浪漫的城市. 早上十一點已經有人在 St. Michel 廣場跳舞了.


Notre Dame.
聖母院.

Stunning. We only passed by Notre Dame so I will take a picture of inside view tomorrow.
雄偉的建築. 今天只有走過聖母院, 沒有進去看. 明天再進去看看.

This is the first stone bridge in Paris. 
這是巴黎第一座石頭橋.



Lock bridge (Pont des Arts).
傳說中的藝術橋. 情侶都來這邊鎖屬於他們的鎖.

You can see all kinds of locks. 
橋上有各式各樣不同的鎖.

Bibliotheque Mazarine. This is where they edit the dictionaries. It's not open for public.
這一棟建築是政府機關, 專門給生產字典的工作人員. 不對外開放.

One of the entrance for Louvre Museum.
羅浮宮其中一邊的入口.

I wonder who can lock a lock with me next time? Message me if you are interested! I hope you can accept a weirdo. haha 
不知道下一次誰可以跟我一起來這裡鎖愛情鎖? 有興趣的女生跟我聯絡! 希望妳可以接受一個個性古怪的男生. 哈哈


Old part of the Louvre Museum. I assume everyone is waiting for the pyramid?
羅浮宮舊的一邊. 大家應該都在期待金字塔吧?

There it is! I will come visit the museum on Saturday.
它就在舊的羅浮宮的另外一邊!


Eiffel Tower. I will be there tonight.
艾非爾鐵塔. 我晚上會去那拍照.

Grand Bassin Rond. It's a big garden that only monarchs had the access to.
杜麗樂花園. 這個花園以前只有貴族或王室可以進來.


Palace de la Concorde.
協和廣場.


Getting lunch after the walking tour! This is a place that the tour guide recommended. My first course - snail.
Walking tour 結束之後終於可以吃午餐了! 今天非常的冷所以很開心能夠進來餐廳補充能量. 第一道菜 - 蝸牛.

You can use this special tool to hold the snail?
我不太會用這個. 但是好像是用來握住蝸牛不讓它亂飛?

It's good. No weird taste.
吃起來還不錯. 沒有蝸牛的感覺.

Main course - beef.
主菜. 牛肉.

After my late lunch/dinner, I went straight to the Eiffel Tower because there is a light show at 6. I was right on time for it.
吃完午餐/晚餐之後. 馬上出發前往巴黎鐵塔. 晚上六點之後每個小時會有燈秀. 我剛剛好趕上.

I went to the Eiffel Tower through a park.
從一個公園前往巴黎鐵塔.

I guess it's a good/lucky decision since there's no one here so I can take pictures with no one in it.
我猜這是一個好的/幸運的選擇. 公園裡幾乎沒人所以很容易拍到好照片.

I was lucky enough to get some descent shots. The weather was not good, it was raining for a little bit.
晚上蠻幸運的, 可以拍到一些不錯的照片. 今天晚上天氣不是很好, 一直飄毛毛雨.


Here's a picture of the light show!
燈秀開始了!

This is the video of the light show. It was raining so the quality is not as great.
這是燈秀的影片. 在下毛毛雨所以效果不是很好.

I was so touched when I see the Eiffel Tower. I never thought I would be here! 
看到巴黎鐵塔非常的感動. 我不敢相信我在巴黎!


It's so pretty that I cannot stop taking pictures of the tower.
夜景實在太漂亮了, 我一直拍照.


View of Eiffel Tower from Palais de Chaillot.
從夏佑宮拍巴黎鐵塔.

Since I have 4 days in Paris, I am pacing myself and visit each attraction at a time. I will be visiting Palace of Versailles tomorrow!
我會在巴黎四天所以我打算慢慢玩. 明天要去凡爾賽宮!

No comments:

Post a Comment