Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 26: Mt. Pilatus, Lucerne, Switzerland; 皮拉特斯, 琉森, 瑞士.

The weather is really nice today so I decided to go up to the mountains. The closest mountain is at Lucerne (1 hour train ride) so I decide to head there for a day trip.
今天天氣非常的好, 我決定找座離蘇黎世最近山上去. 離蘇黎世最近的山在琉森 (一個小時火車車程), 所以就啓程出發我的琉森一日遊!
I heard today is the only nice weather. Tomorrow will be raining. The guy from tourist information strongly recommended me to go because the weather is unstable in November.
聽說今天是上山的好天氣. 明天上上天氣不好所以可能上不了山. 遊客中心的人叫我不要考慮, 直接去再說.

A small regional train. Not many people in the train, mostly local residents.
很小台的區域班車. 沒有幾個人坐. 大部份都是當地居民.

We get a free bag! They have a special event at Lucerne Station. I end up receiving 2 bags.
琉森車站有活動, 送我們每個人一個環保袋. 節果我拿到兩個.

The entrance of the Pilatus. I have to take the cogwheel train to get to the top. This is world's steepest cogweel.
皮拉特斯山的路口. 要坐登山纜車. 這是全世界最陡的登山纜車.


Pretty view at the bottom already. So I assume the top will be heaven?
在山下已經很漂亮了. 山上應該是天堂吧?

Here we go!
出發囉!



The view changes.
路上的景一直變.

You can see how steep the hill is. Can you spot the cogwheel? We had to pass through many dungeons in order to get to the top.
你可以看到這個坡多陡. 有看到登山纜車嗎? 要經過很多山洞才能到頂.

Almost there. The train ride takes around 30 minutes to get to the top. It takes around 45 minutes to get down hill.
快到了.  上山車程大概三十分鐘. 下山四十五分.

You can see some hikers along the way. Maybe I should try hiking up next time.
在上山路上看的到一些登山客. 他們體力一定很好.下一次應該爬爬看.

I made it! You can see someone playing the alphorn.
到了! 瑞士傳統號角歡迎我們. 開玩笑的. 到之前就已經在吹了.

I had to hike a little bit more in order to get to the top. 
到山上之後還要再爬十分鐘到山頂.


Icy road on the way up!
步道都結冰了.

This place is so pretty.

Yup. I made it to the top! Special thanks for my ex-coworker, David for the t-shirt. I am saving the good t-shirts for the trip. Representing San Francisco in Switzerland.
到山頂了! 特別感恩我之前的同事, David, 的 t-shirt. 我代表舊金山到了皮拉特思山頂. 這趟旅程好一點的衣服都留晚點穿所以不用丟掉.

Thanks David!




Of course, I have to take a GQ shot on top of the mountain. This is the best picture I got.
當然囉, 還是要當一下模特兒. 沒有上次效果好但是我盡力了.




This is probably the tallest restroom here. Too bad it's locked or I would leave a mark here. Haha
這應該是這附近最高的廁所了. 如果不是鎖住了我會在這 "到此一遊". 哈哈

Look at the cogwheel going uphills.
 登山纜車在爬最後的坡要上山了.

There's a dungeon. There was a tale that there was a dragon living in the mountain. We will see if it's true.
山上有個秘密隧道. 據說這座山以前有隻龍. 等一下去探險看看是不是真的.

Entrance of the dungeon. 
秘密隧道路口.


I see no dragons but there's great view.
結果沒有龍,  但是景很美.




Going down now. 
在山上待了一個多小時之後. 要下山了.


This is my lunch - Bacon strips that doesn't taste like bacon. I had a big breakfast at the hostel.
這是我的午餐. 今天在青旅吃了很大一頓的早餐.

Lucerne Main Station.
琉森總站.

Old town of Lucerne.
琉森舊城.

Chapel Bridge.
老橋.

My dinner.
晚餐.

Cheese Fondue!
起士鍋!

This is the Dying Lion of the Lucerne Monument.
獅子紀念碑.

No comments:

Post a Comment