Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 18: Vienna, Austria; 維也納, 奧地利.

My throat is hurting today so I decided to have a light day. Visited the Schonbrunn Palace and watch an opera "Anna Bolena"!
今天狀況不是特別好, 所以走簡單路線. 參觀了美泉宮也看了歌劇 "安娜. 博萊納"!

Schonbrunn Palace!
美泉宮.



This palace has a huge garden.




This is what I've been looking for. Neptune Fountain and Gloriette.
海神噴泉和 Gloriette.

Neptune Fountain.

Since there's a path to the Gloriette, I decided to hike up and see what it actually looks like.
看到一條小路, 想說爬上去看看好了.

This is the view of the palace from the fountain.
從池塘照美泉宮.


This place is so pretty, I still can't stop taking pictures.
這地方真的好美.

Almost there!

Gloriette!

Yup, now I can say: been there, done that.
終於爬到頂了.


Overview of the palace and city from the Gloriette.



Palmenhaus.
溫室.


Something smelled good so I decided to try it.

I think this is fried potato? Not so sure.
路邊攤的炸烤餅.

After visiting the Schonbrunn Palace, I decided to try something really famous in Vienna. There's something great in this alleyway.
參觀完美泉宮, 我計劃去試一樣很厲害的東西. 就在這條巷子裡.

Figlmuller! This is a must eat in Vienna. You will see why in the next picture.
這間餐廳是維也納必吃! 下一張照片就知道為什麼了.

This is what I got for lunch: Figlmulle-Schnitzel. Their original for over 100 years.
今天的午餐: 大豬排. 這間餐廳的百年料理.

This is bigger than the plate!
這片豬排比盤子還大!

I was so satisfied after this big piece of meat!.
吃完這片大豬排超滿足.

I took this photo around 4:30 pm. The show starts at 7pm and there are people waiting for the standing tickets already!
印象中我在下午 4:30 拍這張照片, 今晚的歌劇 7:00 開始. 已經有人在排站票了.

Tonight's show: Anna Bolena.
今晚的歌劇: 安娜. 博萊納

My standing ticket only cost me 4 Euros. It is really cheap compare to the regular sitting tickets. I was the 21st person to buy the standing ticket.
我的站票只要 4 歐元! 跟坐票比起來便宜多了. 我是今天第 21 個買站票的.

Inside view of the opera house. Shot by my iPhone. Put my camera at the locker.





Snack area. You can eat some fancy desserts with alcohol here before or during half time of the show. 
點心專區. 這裡有精緻小點心和酒可以讓你在看歌劇前或中場休息享受.


My dessert at Vienna State Opera.
維也納歌劇院的小點心. 看起來不錯所以買一個試試看.

3.8 Euros for this. But since the ticket is 4 Euros, why not?
這一片就要 3.8 歐元. 但是我的門票只要 4 歐元, 當作我贊助他們好了.

Inside view of the State Opera. I got to take some pictures before the show starts.
歌劇開始之前先拍一下歌劇院.







This is the standing area. They only sell the standing ticket on the day of the show. It is cheap so everyone has a chance to watch an Opera.
這是站票區. 站票只能在當天買, 這一區是設計給大家的 (因為坐票很貴, 有一些要 100 歐起跳). 不管你是有錢人或是比較沒有資源的, 只要提早排隊大家都有機會可以看歌劇. 

I got first roll! There was a guy from Germany, he taught me how to buy tickets and he told me to follow him. He's been here so many times so he knows how to get the best spot.
我站第一排! 有位從德國來的人教我如何買票. 買到票之後他叫我跟他走就對了. 他來過好幾次所以知道怎麼樣拿到最好的位置.




Bravo! Such a nice show!
蠻好看的,  雖然要看字幕才懂.

This is my dinner after opera, kebab. I am packing again, heading to Prague tomorrow.
今天的晚餐. 晚餐之後又要打包了, 明天要去布拉格.