Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 24: Stuttgart, Germany; 司圖加, 德國.

Since I was not able to book a hostel at Zurich. I decided to head to Stuttgart, Germany first. Stuttgart is the home of Mercedes and Porsche. The train ride is 3 hours from Munich. Got here in the afternoon so I only visited Porsche museum.
因為今天預約不到瑞士的青旅, 所以我先往司圖加走. 司圖加是賓士和保時捷的老家所以我想來參觀博物館. 今天下午抵達司圖加所以只參觀了保時捷博物館.

It's right next to the train station.
保時捷工廠和博物館就在火車站旁邊.

You can see a mini workshop from the train station.
車站旁有間小維修站. 可以看到他們在修不同時代的保時捷.

Heading to the entrance.

This is the mini work shop that I saw from the train station. It's inside the museum.
這間就是剛剛看到的小維修站. 他在博物館裡面.

View of the factory and show room.












The show room is on the left. The factory is on the right. The bridge is where they transport the cars.
左邊是 show room. 右邊是工廠. 中間那條橋是用來運新車的.

This is the factory.

This is the museum. It's kind of small with not much to do. I heard the Mercedes museum is a lot better. We will see tomorrow!
這是博物館. 這間博物館蠻小間的, 沒有什麼特別的可以看. 大家都說賓士博物館好多了. 明天就知道了.

I will be here next time to get my car and visit the plant.
下一次來我一定會牽一台車回去, 順邊參觀工廠.

After the museum I walked around the downtown. It is a small city with nothing much to do. The only reason I am here is because of Mercedes and Porsche.
參觀完博物館之後, 我在市區繞了一圈. 司圖加其實沒有什麼特別的可以做. 我會來的原因是因為賓士和保時捷. 我最喜歡的兩種車.

Neues Schloss (New Palace, or New Castle).
新王宮.


One of the busy streets at Stuttgart.
司圖加市區街景.

Stiftskirche.


Marktplatz (City Hall).
市中心.

Empty plaza.
廣場空無一人.

This is the train station for Stuttgart - Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof (Stuttgart Central Station). You can see the Mercedes' logo at the train station. 
這是司圖加的中央車站. 在車站就有賓士的標誌了. 我猜賓士是這裡大金主吧.

Heading back to the hostel to find a hostel for Switzerland and write my blog. I will be heading to Mercedes museum tomorrow. I hope it will be a better museum.
要回去青旅找瑞士的青旅拉, 也順便把今天的部落格寫完. 明天早上去賓士的博物館! 希望會比保時捷的有趣.

No comments:

Post a Comment