Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 30: Berlin, Germany; 柏林, 德國.

Today was a relaxing day. I did not start my day until 2 in the afternoon. I stayed at the hostel and talked to my best friend in Berlin, Nina. Later today, we went to learn swing dance at an event hosted by a bar.
今天是很享受的一天. 我待在青旅到兩點才出去走行程. 其實該看的都看了只剩下一些地方和必吃的東西. 我在青旅遇到了長住在柏林青旅的好朋友, Nina. 我們晚上去酒吧的一個活動學跳舞.

Today is subway tour.
今天走地鐵路線.

This is the must try in Berlin. Currywurst, the sausages is covered with curry powder.
這是柏林必試的咖哩香腸. 咖哩香腸就是香腸上撒咖哩粉.

They have 2 different kinds of sausages. I tried both.
他們有兩種不同的香腸. 結果我兩種都試.

Look at the wurst, the color is great and it looks juicy.
看看這些香腸. 顏色看起來特別棒, 感覺也很多汁.

There it is! Currywurst.
這就是傳說中柏林必吃的咖哩香腸.

It is great!
超級好吃!

There were lots of people ordering fries. It looks good so I couldn't resist buying it after eating the wursts.
吃香腸時我看到很多人買他們家的薯條. 他們薯條看起來很好吃所以我控制不了自己,  吃完香腸就跑去買.


I saw there were people up at the Victory Column and I didn't know how to get there since there were too many cars. But I found something...
我看到有人爬到勝利女神紀念碑上, 所以也想上去看看. 這是一個圓環所以原本找不到地方上去, 結果轉角有個秘密通道.

This is the secret tunnel that leads to Victory Column.
這就是通往紀念碑的秘密通道.

A long tunnel that leads to the Victory Column.
這一條通道蠻長的.

There's an entry fee. It costs 3 Euros to get up there. In my opinion it's not a bad deal!
爬到頂需要付入場費三歐元. 以我的觀點看還蠻划算的!

More stairs. I feel like my trip is filled with stairs.
更多的樓梯. 感覺這次旅行都在爬樓梯.

Looks like a safer spiral staircase.
這樓梯看起來安全多了. 兩邊都有扶手.

This is the first stop. The base of the Victory Column.
第一站. 勝利女神紀念碑的底座.


This is only the base of the Victory Column.
這是勝利女神紀念碑的第一站 - 底座.


Very high tower.
這塔非常的高.






Walked a long way back to the Brandenburger Tor.
走了一大段路才到布蘭登堡門.


Heading back to the hostel now so I can be on time for the swing dance course!
今天要提早回去青旅因為晚上有跳舞課. 我怕遲到所以還是早點回去吧.

This is the view of my hostel.
這些照片是我青年旅館一樓的景.

Common area.
這是我們的大客廳. 給背包們交流用.

Nice and cozy with many chairs.
很多舒適的椅子.

The kitchen and the dining area.
廚房和用餐室.


Queen Qotti - Where the swing dance lesson was.
這裡就是跳舞的地方.


It's really dark in there and I didn't bring my camera. At least 30 people went to the event. It was a fun night and I learned how to swing dance!
裡面非常的暗加上沒有帶相機. 只好遷就的看裡面的場景囉. 今晚學會了怎麼 swing dance!

Meet Nina, my big sister and best friend in Berlin. She made Berlin a more interesting place! If she is not here I don't think I will miss Berlin as much. She invited me to the swing dance and made me dance with many other girls. We also had a good time discussing every topic.
他是 Nina, 我在柏林的大姐和好朋友. 沒有她我猜我可能不會想念柏林. 認識他柏林變成了一個有趣的都市. 她邀請我去 swing dance 加上他一直叫我去跟其他女生跳舞. 我們花很多時間在聊一堆有的沒的. 

Thank you for everything Nina, wish you the best on your career and I hope you can find a nice flat soon!
謝謝拉 Nina, 這是一次很棒的經驗. 祝福你一切順利也希望你可以儘快找到一間好的公寓! 

After dancing, we came back to the hostel and Nina cooked me spaghetti and warm soup. We cooked it with what we have in the fridge (Some extra stuff that other backpackers left). 
這是她做的義大利麵. 跳完舞之後我們都很餓所以我們找了一些冰箱裡的食材來煮麵 (一些背包留下來多的菜).

Heading to Amsterdam, Netherlands! I am sure it will be another fun experience!
安母司特丹, 我來了! 我敢保證這也會是一個好玩的經驗!

No comments:

Post a Comment