Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 25: Stuttgart, Germany; 司圖加, 德國.

There are two auto museums in Stuttgart. One is Porsche and the other one is Mercedes. Mercedes-Benz Museum was a really good experience since it is very informative with history and cars. Based on my opinion Mercedes has the best museum among the 3 I visited (BMW, Porsche, Mercedes). I felt like Mercedes put the most effort into the museum. That's why I love Mercedes so much, they have the passion to the quality and chasing perfection.
在司圖加有兩個很有名的汽車博物館. 一個是保時捷另一個是賓士. 司圖加是這兩個品牌的老家. 賓士博物館是一次很棒的經驗因為它詳細記載了歷史和展示很多不同年代的車子和引擎. 以我的觀點來看賓士的博物館是我參觀這三間 (BMW, 保時捷, 賓士博物館) 最好的一間. 我感覺賓士用了最多的精神投資在這上面. 賓士追求完美和高品質的精神是讓我變成他們死忠支持者的原因.

The museum is 5 minute walk from the train station.
博物館離車站五分鐘.

There's a football stadium next to it. 
博物館旁有一個足球場.

Mercedes-Benz Museum.
賓士博物館.


I think this is a dealership. My backpack was too heavy so I didn't go take a look.
這棟好像是新車展示間. 背包太重了所以沒有晃過去看.

This is a model car.

We will start the tour at 8th floor.
博物館展覽從八樓開始.

The capsule is the elevator. 
這個膠囊是電梯.


Very cool elevator.
很棒的電梯.

It shows the evolution of Mercedes and how it's born.
一開始先介紹賓士的誕生和演化.


A lot of classic cars.
老車展示間.






It is so pretty at Stuttgart. Too bad I couldn't take a good picture because the window is taped.
司圖加真的很漂亮. 可惜上面拍不到好相片.

This car is Mercedes-Benz 230G. Also known as "Papamobil". This car was for Pope John Paul II.
這台車是給之前的教宗 John Paul II 坐的.

This car looks familiar!
這台車看起來很熟悉!

That's right. It was in the movie Jurassic Park.
沒錯, 這台車是在電影侏羅紀公園裡面.

This is the crash dummy. Mercedes even give them shoes!
這是撞擊測試的娃娃們. 賓士還幫他們穿了鞋子.


S-Class.

Inside view of the S-class. Looks like an airplane seat.
S-class 內部. 好寬敞看起來像是飛機的頭等艙!

The evolution of S-class.
慢慢進化的 S-class.



Really neat design. Take you from modern race car to old school ones.
博物館設計的很好. 從最先進的跑車到舊型跑車.




I have to save the best for last. My dream car, SLS AMG.
我得留這台車當博物館遊最後的幾張照片. 我的夢想, SLS AMG.



I will come pick it up and take you home in the future. 
以後來這裡牽一台回家.

After the museum, I hop on the train and head to Zurich, Switzerland.
參觀完博物館之後, 回總站準備到蘇黎世, 瑞士去!

My lunch, simple sandwich.
午餐-簡單的三明治.


This is how much I travel on train so far. This is my Eurail ticket.
這張旅程表記錄了我目前坐了多少火車! 這是我的火車券.

This is how much ground I've covered so far.
我目前去了這些地方 (連起來的).

See you later Stuttgart! Maybe next time I will come back with a purpose, pick up a new car?!
司圖加下次見! 下次來可能是領車囉?!

Cloudy day. At least it's not raining anymore.
今天雲層很多. 至少沒有下雨.

Weather is getting better!
天氣要變好了!

Got chocolate as my dessert. 
吃個瑞士巧克力應景一下.

Before passing the border, I actually met border patrols on the train. I was surprised because I thought they were tourists looking for seats. One of the border patrol leaned toward me and showed his badge. He asked for my passport and asked a few questions. After a quick look he said bye bye to me.
快要過瑞士德國邊界時, 遇到了瑞士的邊境警察. 他們是便衣刑警,穿的跟觀光客幾乎一模一樣.根本看不出來他們是警察. 一開始以為他們在找位置, 其中一個警察亮了警徽跟我要護照. 看了我的護照跟問了幾個問題之後就跟我拜拜了.

Sunset in Switzerland. Almost at Zurich.
在瑞士的日落. 快要到蘇黎世了.

Zurich!
蘇黎世!

Dinner tonight. Prepared by hostel. It's cheaper to eat at the hostel plus I was starving. 18.5 Swiss Franc for everything (Salad, Main course, dessert, drink).
今天的晚餐. 就吃青旅了. 比外面划算. 前菜沙拉, 主菜, 甜點, 飲料只要 18.5 瑞士法郎.

This will be my room for 2 nights. 4 bed room.
這間是我未來兩晚的房間. 四人房. 還沒有看到室友.

No comments:

Post a Comment