Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 33: Amsterdam, Netherlands; 阿姆斯特丹, 荷蘭.

Since I booked the hostel that's further away from the city center, I have to head there through bus or tram. It takes around 15 minutes to the city center.
這一次訂的青旅離市中心有點遠, 所以都需要坐公車或是輕軌. 車程大約 15 分鐘.

This is where I take the bus and tram. It's next to a train station.
這裡就是搭公車或輕軌的地方.

First stop - Museumplein.
博物館廣場.

The Rijksmuseum (National Museum).
國家博物館.

Museumplein. Nice weather today!
博物館廣場. 今天是好天氣!

Visiting Van Gogh Museum.
參觀了梵古博物館.

Self portrait.
梵古自畫像.

Van Gogh's palette and tubes of paint.
梵古以前用過的畫具.

Head of a skeleton with a burning cigarette.


Another self portrait.
另外一幅自畫像.


"The bedroom"




Daubigny's garden.

Lunch - a simple hotdog. 

The Rijksmuseum (National Museum).
國家博物館.

You can see bicycle everywhere in Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹隨時見的到腳踏車.



Heineken Brewery! I am here for the tour and FREE beer (It's included in the ticket. Ticket is 18 Euros and you get 2 free beer and a present)!
海泥根酒廠! 來體驗一下酒廠和免費的啤酒 (包括在門票了, 門票十八歐元. 附送兩杯啤酒和精美小禮物)!

歡迎來到海泥根世界.

Cheers! Looking forward to the tour!
準備進去體驗海泥根廠!


Inside the brewery.
酒廠裡面.

This is the first stone laid in the original brewery.
這是原廠的第一片石頭. 海泥根老媽"安裝"的.

"There is always something happening around a beer"
"在啤酒旁隨時會有事情發生"

The Heineken crew is giving us the information on how the beer is made.
海泥根工作人員跟我們講解他們家的啤酒是如何製造的.


We get to taste the WORT (Water and barley heated and filtered). It smelled good and the taste is sweet.
我們可以試 WORT (水和麥煮過和過濾過). 聞起來很香, 喝起來也蠻甜的.

We can also try it ourselves.
我們也可以試著攪看看.

They even have their own barn for horses! This is Freddy. I thought only Budweiser have horses.
他們連自己的馬廄都有! 他叫佛來地. 我以為只有百威有馬.

During the tour, we went on a "ride" to see how the beer is made.
在 tour 的中間, 我們可以進去一間播映室體驗啤酒如何製造的.

After the ride, it's finally tasting time!
看完影片之後, 品酒時間終於到了!

Ice cold Heineken.
冰涼的海泥根.

The crew taught us how to drink beer properly and how to identify the quality of the beer. I can't wait to drink it. Cheers!
工作人員教我們如何正確喝啤酒也教我們如何檢視啤酒的品質. 我等不及了. 乾杯!

This room shows the best commercial of Heineken. I sat here for a good 15 minutes to watch all the commercials.
這間展示廳在播放海泥根的廣告. 我坐在這至少十五分, 看了所有的廣告.

This section is demonstrating how the beer is bottled. 
這一站在解說啤酒如何裝瓶.


You can put your name on the bottle. But it costs 6 Euros to make one. I don't have enough space for my backpack so maybe next time.
你甚至可以在瓶子上寫自己的名字. 一瓶要六歐元. 我背包沒有足夠的空間所以下一次吧.

Other than customizing your bottle, you can even customize your t-shirt. I took this picture just for fun.
除了客製自己的酒瓶, 你還可以客製自己的 t-shirt! 我拍這張照意思意思而已.

After the tour, we can get our free drinks!
體驗完之後, 可以喝免費的啤酒了!

Good beer. Not as bitter.
好啤酒. 跟上一次喝感覺不一樣. 以前喝蠻苦的.

After the free beer, we hop on the ferry to get our free gift from another shop.
喝完啤酒之後. 大家坐上渡輪去另外一間店領精美小禮物.

So I got a canal experience at Amsterdam for free!
所以撿到便宜坐免費的阿姆斯特丹渡輪!





Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge).


We took the ferry just to get the free gift from the Heineken store. I don't know why can't we just get the free present from the factory. 
我們大家坐渡輪就是為了來領獎品. 不知道為什麼不能在體驗館領而是要多坐渡輪出來?

The free gift from the tour - a bottle opener.
結果小獎品是 - 開罐器.

Does anyone remember this commercial? Loved this commercial.
有人記得這個廣告嗎? 我愛死這廣告了.


When they saw me walking back to the ferry, they asked me to take a picture of them. I think they too busy drinking. The Heineken crew told them to drink responsibly and sold them more drinks! haha
走回渡輪時, 他們要我幫他們拍照. 他們只忙著喝酒, 連小禮物都懶得拿. 最後工作人員拿來給他們. 工作人員告訴我們說: 我會叫他們要注意安全及一切, 但是首先我得再賣一些給他們.

Taking the ferry back to the Heineken factory.
領完小禮物後, 坐同樣的渡輪回海泥根體驗館.

The Amstel Hotel.

The Rijksmuseum (National Museum).
國家博物館.

Sunset.


I asked someone to take this picture for me. I was starring at my camera the entire time and hope he won't run away with it. But I took a picture for him beforehand so he is nice to return a favor.
這種高難度的只好請別人幫我拍囉. 我眼睛一直盯著相機就怕他突然跑走. 開玩笑的. 我之前已經先幫他拍了所以他也很開心幫我拍.

I am sterdam.



Street view of Amsterdam. Busy night! Friday night so everyone is out!
阿姆斯特丹晚上的街景. 今天很忙碌! 可能是因為星期五吧?


Koninklijk Paleis.
水壩廣場上的皇宮. 



This is the China Town of Amsterdam. It used to be a bad neighborhood here but the government took a lot of effort to make it better.
這裡是阿姆斯特丹的中國城. 以前這裡治安很差, 但是經過政府努力整頓之後這裡邊好多了.

Dessert - waffel.
甜點 - 鬆餅.

My dinner - Chicken pasta. I will ask my hostel for some tips on authentic Dutch meal for tomorrow!
今天的晚餐. 雞肉義大利麵. 今晚來問問看有什麼傳統的荷蘭菜可以吃.

No comments:

Post a Comment