Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 15: Venice, Italy; 威尼斯, 義大利.

Venice is an interesting city. It is small but it's very east to get lost. Sometimes the road leads you to a dead end with water blocking your way. You can see all of the tourists are constantly looking at maps/asking the locals for directions.
威尼斯是一個非常有趣的城市. 威尼斯非常的小但是很容易迷路. 有一些死路是被水道給擋住了.

Morning view of Venice.

Gondola heading to work now.
貢多拉要上工拉.

This is where my hotel is. It's almost impossible to find it.
這是我的旅館. 幾乎不可能找到它.

A very quiet morning.

Get to take pictures with no one in it.
早上的威尼斯非常寧靜. 很容易可以拍到沒有人的照片.



Heading to the Grand Canal today. I have to follow the yellow sign so I wont get lost.
我就是靠這些黃路牌來認路的.

Breakfast.
今天的早餐.

Ham, cheese, mushroom calzone.
火腿,  起士, 蘑菇餡餅.



Lunch at Antico Forno Venice.

Wide selection of pizzas. You can choose between think or thin crust.
這邊披薩種類齊全. 有薄片跟厚片可以選擇.

Feeling a thick crust today.
今天想試厚片.

I got thick crust pizza today.
今天吃厚的披薩!


Grand Canal!

Rialto Bridge.
利雅德橋. 威尼斯的象徵.


Since ship is the only transportation, this is how they ship the goods.

The waterway is always busy. You can see gondola, taxi, bus, garbage truck on the water.

Even express service uses boats to ship items!
就連快遞都是用船來運送貨物!

This is their ambulance.
這是他們的 救護"車"

 Saint Mark's Basilica.
聖馬可教堂和鐘樓.

Kids feeding the pigeons. Look what the kid is doing to his brother.

Based on my tour guide in Rome, she said October is a season for maintenance so all of the major attractions are under maintenance.
根據我羅馬的導遊, 他說十月是維修地標的季節所以所有重要的地標都在保養中.

Saint Mark's Basilica.
聖馬可教堂.

Inside view of the Saint Mark's Basilica.



I thought October is not a "busy" season for traveling. Still see a lot of tourists.
我以為十月是旅行淡季, 但是威尼斯觀光客還是很多.

Palazzo Ducale.
威尼斯總督府.


You can see gondola everywhere.


San Giorgio Maggiore.
聖喬治. 馬喬雷教堂.

Waiting for a "bus" to the train station and book my train ticket to Vienna.
這是威尼斯的公"車"亭. 要去車站訂車票了. 明天去維也納.


A closer view of the San Giorgio Maggiore.
在公車上近看聖喬治. 馬喬雷教堂.

Such a nice view on the train.

I see a lot of cruise ship. I wonder if this is the ship you took Crystal!

This is the bridge, rail track that connect Venice to the other cities.
這條橋是公路 + 鐵軌.


San Simeone Piccolo.

Heading to Saint Mark's Basilica to take some night photos. Got some dessert on my way there.

晚餐小甜點.

Night view of the Grand Canal.

Rialto Bridge at night.


 Night view at Saint Mark's Basilica.

They have live band at night right next to Saint Mark's Basilica.

You can see people dancing with the music. How romantic.



Took some night shots with the gondola. What do you think?

I think this is a cool picture.

On my first day here I was lost 99% of the time. I thought I figured everything out on the second day but I was wrong. I was lost still 99% of the time. It's good to revisit Italy. It's a different experience and I sure will remember this trip. Since my train to Vienna is a night train, I still have a full day at Venice, guess I have to find something to do tomorrow. Good night!
第一天到威尼斯, 我一直迷路. 我以為第二天會好很多結果我錯了. 我還是一直迷路. 但是這是一次不錯的經驗, 可以舊地重遊. 這次看到的一定會記在心裡. 明天要坐夜車到維也納所以還有一整天在威尼斯. 感覺該看的都看了, 再找找看有什麼東西可以看, 試試吧! 晚安.


No comments:

Post a Comment