Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 3: Lisbon, Portugal; 里斯本, 葡萄牙

Today is my last day at Lisbon, I decided to walk around the city and take some more pictures.

Santa Justa Elevator.
聖朱思塔電梯

Didn't take the elevator, walked from behind on our walking tour.

The back door.

View from the Santa Justa Elevator. 


Rossio Square.



Praca do Comercio.

King Jose I Statue.

Tram 28.

Always crowded.

Harley-Davidson commercial?


Lunch for today: fries, egg, and steak.


Another must try at Lisbon.

Cafe A Brasileira!

One of the oldest and most famous cafe in Lisbon.

Fernando Pessoa Statue.


I ordered Milk and coffee with assorted pastry. 4.50 Euros I think.

I don't know what this is, but it's pretty good.

A lot of restaurants have outside seating. I should come here for lunch or dinner next time, they have some pretty view here.


Catching the night train to Madrid tonight. Obrigado Lisbon, you've been nice. I will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment