Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 10: Nice, France; 尼斯, 法國

The weather was not nice at Nice today but I saw some nice views. Today was a slow day, which is good since I need a rest.
今天下雨, 但是沒有影響到我自己的行程!

There's language barrier for me in France since I only know how to say "Hi" and "Thank you". I picked up 2 words "Please (s'il vous plaît = seafood play)" and "You are pretty (vous êtes assez = vue ze te je lee)" from a fellow hostler in Barcelona. I get to used both of them today!
在法國語言不通是一個很大的挑戰. 我不會說法文, 我只會說 "Hi" 和 "謝謝". 我在巴賽隆納的青旅跟一個女生學會了兩句話, 拜託跟妳很漂亮. 她說: 只要會這幾句, 就沒問題了! (我問她怎麼說妳很漂亮的 哈)

This building is where my hostel is.
這棟建築是我的青旅, 我的房間在三樓.

Rainy day.

This is my room, a 6 people room. My other roommates are girls. My bed is on the bottom right.
這是我的房間, 六人房. 昨晚五個是女生.

Since there is no walking tour, I decided to go on my own. The city is small.
這邊沒有 walking tour, 所以我自己去探險!

My breakfast. Nothing special, simple.
早餐

My hostel is near the beach. 5 minutes walk.
我的青旅離海邊五分鐘.




Of course I have to get a picture of me to prove that I was at Nice.

I wish the weather is nice. I planned to stay here to rest and drink beer.

The sea is so blue.

Castle Hill. Heading up there.





Overview of the city. Visited old town.

Hiking up to Colline du Chateau (Castle Hill). I think I missed the waterfall...

Featuring today: Jerry vs. wild. Special edition. I have my daypack under my jacket since it's raining.

It's worth the hike!











I heard this place is good... I walked all the way here but its closed...
據說這間攤子的食物很好吃, 走到的時候發先他沒開...

I will back and try it next time.
下一次來再試吧.




Of course I have to get a beer.

I know I am suppose to save the pizza for Italy, but I was too hungry and there are too many pizzerias at Nice.

Got a crepe today! I got to use the French I learned in Barcelona. I told the girl who works there that she is pretty and she was happy. She was actually pretty looking hahaha. Thanks for the good crepe!
我今天有用到在巴賽隆納學到的法文. 我用法文告訴這間店的員工她很漂亮(她蠻漂亮的)! 她很開心也跟我聊很多, 她叫我下一次試試鹹烤餅.


This one is for you, Maryann! I will try the salty crepe when I get to Paris. The crepe was good, the dark chocolate was rich and the crepe is just right! Great dessert/dinner.

Mango and hazelnut flavor.
芒果榛子烤餅

Sleeping early tonight. Another morning train to catch. Rome here I come!
今天要提早打烊了. 要坐早班火車. 下一站, 羅馬.



No comments:

Post a Comment