Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 6: Barcelona, Spain; 巴賽隆納, 西班牙

Day 6. Heading to Barcelona from Madrid. Woke up early to catch the train at 8:30. The trip is about 3 hours. 


Inside view of the train. This is second class, but still pretty spacious. With my EuRail pass, I only have to pay 10 Euro for reservation fee.

這是二等艙的座位, 跟頭等差不多 (青年票只能坐二等艙).




Breakfast on the train.

Little snack bar.

View of the cafeteria on the train.

This is where I got my lunch. It's owned by a Chinese couple. Food is okay.

It's way too hot today, I need a beer.


Paella.

Steak with fries.

Dessert.

Everything for 12 Euro.

I finally found the hostel. Took me forever to find it!

This is the biggest hostel I've stayed so far.


Since I missed the walking tour, I decided to take a walk by myself.


Maybe I should ride the bikes tomorrow. Seems convenient.

Arc de Triomf.
巴賽隆那的凱旋門.



Alley way of Barcelona.

El Born CC



Santa Maria del Mar.

Inside view. Listened to the choir here.


You can see Catalonia flag everywhere.


This place has great TAPA. Enjoyed TAPA and watched a rugby game on TV.


Ordered a beer and Catalan Meatballs.



I feel like all I do today was eat and drink.

Magic fountain! Great water show.


Met some good friends at the hostel. Went out to eat and drink tonight. We have 2 Yankees (Including me), 2 Aussies, 3 South Africans, and 1 French!

今天認識了許多朋友, 兩個老美 (包括我), 兩個澳洲人, 三個南非人, 一個法國人.


Had some great TAPAs. It's great to have a big party since we get to try different things. Today was a good day.

I am too tired today so the blog is very simple. Maybe I will add some more details tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment