Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 16: Venice, Italy; 威尼斯, 義大利.

Today is raining in Venice. Didn't do much today but got to walk around before taking a night train to Vienna.
今天威尼斯下雨, 所以沒有很多能做的事情. 要去維也納 (夜車)之前可以再走一下.

Rainy day at Venice, decide to have a taste of local food.


A small place with no table. But it's packed with people.

This is what I got. I think it's ham and bacon sandwich.

The ham sandwich has pickle and pepper I think.

The one with bacon has artichoke.

This is my lunch. Best. Invention. EVER! Fries on top of a pizza.
這很好吃. 薯條披薩!!

While sitting at the train station. A group of kids decided to approach me and ask me if I can speak english. They are having a competition of with the other teams (They have a list of key terms that they have to ask: Gloves, pipes, pajamas, key bag, and hat). They are in middle school and they learn English 3 hours a week. They don't have an opportunity to speak it so the teacher brought them to the station and talk to the tourists.
坐在火車站發呆時, 有一群小朋友突然衝過來問我來自哪裡. 原來他們在做比賽 (老師給了一個清單要他們問觀光客: 你有手套, 香煙, 睡衣, 鑰匙袋, 帽子嗎? 有的話要拿給他們看). 他們十一歲, 一個禮拜練 3 小時的英文. 他們沒有人可以練習英文所以老師帶他們來火車站跟觀光客聊天.


Today's challenge: Try to take pictures without other people in it.
今天的挑戰: 拍些沒有旅客在裡面的照片.






A nice cozy kitchen.

The alleyways are pretty at Venice.
威尼斯的小巷子都很有意思.










This is the flavor that the owner likes (The one on the left), I decided to give it a try.
這是老板喜歡的口味 (橘子), 試試看吧!

Getting my last gelato before heading to Vienna.
到維也納之前的最後一支意大利冰淇淋.

This is the train station at Venice.


Grazi Venice and Italy, I will see you next time!
威尼斯, 義大利, 下次見!

No comments:

Post a Comment