Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 14: Pisa, Italy; 比薩, 義大利.

Since I visited most of the attractions in Rome, I decided to head to Pisa before heading to Venice.
今天感覺羅馬沒什麼事情做, 所以我計劃了比薩一日遊. 晃完之後再前往威尼斯.

This is my lunch. Pesto pasta.
今天的午餐: 香蒜醬義大利麵.

This is a quiet neighborhood. But at night it's like a night market.
剛到的時候還蠻冷清的. 晚上這邊就變成了一個夜市.

View of Pisa.

This looks like one of the old town squares.

Look what I found!
你看我找到什麼!

That's right, leaning tower of Pisa!
比薩斜塔!

I feel like this is leaning as well.
我感覺這個也是斜的.


View of leaning tower of Pisa from different side and time.

Trying to save the tower. Everyone here is trying to save it.
嘗試救這座斜塔. 可以看到所有的觀光客都想救這座塔.


Sunset at Pisa.

Look how slanted the door is.
從門可以看出來比薩斜塔有多斜.

Taking pictures of the tower at different times and angel.



I think this one is a good shot. What do you think?
我覺得這張拍得不錯. 你覺得呢?

Gotta say good bye to the tower now. Catching the train to Venice soon!
要跟斜塔說再見了. 要準備去搭車子了.


On my way back to the train station. I saw people lined up at a gelato store. I decided to give it a try.
往車站走的時候, 發現了一間意大利冰淇淋店. 看到那麼多人排隊, 當然要試一下.

Hmm... what am I feeling today?
今天想吃什麼口味呢?

Chocolate and caramel. It melts so quickly.
巧克力和焦糖! 好快就融化了.

After gelato, saw a crepe stand so I decided to try it. Nutella crepe.
吃完冰淇淋之後. 發現有間賣薄烤餅的路邊攤, 結果就買來吃了.

Good bye Pisa, it was a great day trip.
比薩, 下次見!

Meet Jung, he is from South Korea and he is a soldier. I don't really know how to speak Korean and he doesn't really know how to speak English as well but we managed to have a good conversation (We exchanged the travel route, life in Europe, army stuff). We talked all the way until we reach to the station and we had to go separate ways. We all know traveling solo can be lonely sometimes so it's good to talk to others.
他是 Jung, 我在其中一班火車遇到的背包客. 他來自南韓, 是一位士兵. 我不會說韓文, 他不太會說英文但是我們兩個聊的蠻開心的 (交換旅遊心得, 鐵路路線, 在歐洲的生活, 軍旅). 我們一直聊天直到要分頭走為止. 我們都知道單獨出來玩偶爾會寂寞所以能跟其他人聊天我們都很開心.

We communicated through sign language, drawing, and of course cell phone translate. Good luck with the rest of your trip and army Jung. Hope I will see you again!
我們用手語, 畫圖, 跟手機的翻譯來溝通. Jung, 祝你好運, 希望能再見到你.

This is how I asked if he is guarding at Panmunjom. haha Does my drawing look like Panmunjom?
我不知道板門店的英文是什麼. 所以用畫的問他是不是駐軍在這. 我畫的像嗎?


Waiting for my train to get to Venice.

Heading to Venice now!

The train station is always busy.
車站永遠是忙的.


My dinner, ham and cheese sandwich.
今天的晚餐, 三明治.

Only I am crazy enough to find my hotel at 10. Since there are no hostels (Even if there is, it has bad reviews) in Venice, I decided to stay in a budget hotel near the train station.
晚上十點到威尼斯, 只能這樣找飯店囉. 威尼斯沒有青旅 (就算有, 評價也不太好), 所以我找了一間六房的便宜旅館 (靠近火車站).

I got lost so many times. Sometimes I might see a dead end with water blocking the road.
找飯店的途中迷路好幾次... 有時候會有死路 (被水擋住).

After asking 5 people, I finally found it. Thank you everyone for your help! A waiter at a restaurant even called the hotel to give me an accurate direction (Gave me a map as well). If I can find the restaurant again I definitely will go eat there.
問了大概五個人, 我終於找到了. 一間餐廳的服務生還幫我打電話給飯店 (所以可以給我準確的地點, 他也給了我一份地圖. 明天要是找的到那間餐廳我一定去光顧!

This is not too bad. I can deal with it. It's a good price to stay near the train station.
這飯店目前看起來還可以, 浴室有點簡陋但是沒關係.

Good night Venice, I will see you tomorrow!
晚安威尼斯. 明天見!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, i'm jung. How are you doing? I'm doing very well. It has been a long time since we met. I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete